Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(attractive)(eyes/smile) atractivo(eyes/smile) atrayente(suggestion/idea) atractivo(suggestion/idea) atrayente(suggestion/idea) tentadorthe prospect of a Saturday in the office was not appealing — la perspectiva de pasar un sábado en la oficina no me hacía mucha gracia / no era muy atractiva que digamos
- He now has recorded all three of the symphonies, and he is sympathetic to their appealing late Romantic gush.
- The chauffeur made wild, appealing gestures of his innocence, evidently to no avail, for when he turned around and climbed back into the driver's seat his expression was not a little dejected.
- The women, with tears and appealing gestures, crowded around the officer, begging him to spare their sons and husbands; the men stood silent, with bloodless faces and dumb imploring eyes.
- Taking the lead are small landowners or Western farmers who make appealing pleas to be left alone to enjoy their property and take care of it conscientiously.
- What it is exactly that I'm supposed to find appealing or interesting in people who end up wading knee deep in gore I simply don't understand.
- How attractive and appealing is the other clothing in the store?
- Hopefully more people will use the route for exercise and it can also be marketed as an appealing attraction from a tourist point of view.
- A publicist is to the arts what the man with the bucket and scoop is to a circus; an attempt to make things look fresh, appealing and attractive.
- There's no garden feature quite so appealing and attractive to an idle peasant as a seat under a tree.
- Finally, we select visually appealing and interesting weapons as we also want our weapons to have interesting silhouettes and to stand out from other games.
- His kindness, his gentleness and his intelligence, which she had foolishly deplored as somehow unromantic, now suddenly seemed very appealing and attractive.
- There are two major bonus features on this DVD, each one far more interesting and appealing than the movie itself.
- His mane has grown long and shaggy, visually appealing and attractive, and he asked for a silver and diamond stud instead of a dangler for his translator.
- Keepers of forest are also very appealing and attractive to the eye, and can show a deep friendship if you befriend them.
- All in all, this is a very attractive monitor with an appealing display.
- Every candidate has one and it should be worked on and refined so it can be told in an interesting and appealing way.
- ‘I found younger men more appealing than older men,’ she says.
- Low, built-in shelving provides appealing wall storage for young children's toys.
- ‘Many found reason less appealing than enchantment,’ she writes.
- While it lacks the mock seriousness of the film that spawned it, it more than compensates with some preposterously appealing action sequences.
- At one point, when we had the camera out, she decided to take centre stage, and posed beautifully, one appealing stance after another, for a full five minutes or more.
- The dishes above are already designed to have appealing colors for beautiful presentation, so just put them together.
- Just like good picture quality makes a film look better, an appealing body and good looks adds to the credit of an actor.
- He had to admit, it was a pretty appealing daydream.