The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de apelante
1apelante masculino, femenino
- In the event, no evidence was given by the complainant or the appellant about these matters.
- At the outset, the appellant applied for permission to have a mobile home on the land.
- On the following day the appellant was arrested and he then made a full and frank admission.
- He held that the respondents did not lead the appellants to believe that they would be granted a lease.
- In this case a number of appellants have been convicted of more than one bank robbery.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!