The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de apetitoso
- The smoky haze and appetizing aroma from barbecues greets visitors as they are ushered onto rooftops for a taste of a range of sizzlers, steaks and grills.
- I gave them a miss since my feet were being led by my nostrils, which could sniff the appetising aroma of Chinese food, at a stall nearby.
- What attracted them were the appetising aromas of traditional Chinese food in the evening air.
- The fragrance of roasted meat drifts into your nostrils, appetizing and mouthwatering.
- Rice, a staple at mealtimes, is very nutritious, but of course it can get a little boring if we don't work with our rice to turn out appetising and delicious dishes.
- Those ubiquitous south Indian dishes could be made more appetising and delicious if they made ragi and green gram were used as the main ingredients.
- Lovely delicious appetising tea and sandwiches were served.
- The appetizing aroma of waffles and bacon wafted up from the kitchen down the small stairwell of their split-level house.
- The secret, according to some customers, is the addition of mince radish, which gives the tzongtze a unique and appetizing aroma.
- They reached the backdoor and Hanna and Eric walked inside, the appetizing aroma of baking floating in the air.
- There were so many appetizing choices, Nikki said, she couldn't decide which one to order.
- Only the crisp skin was appetizing, while the fish lacked the aroma of the wine.
- Some appetizing soups follow to create more place for tasty fare ahead.
- Well, I will admit that a concoction made of potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, swede turnips, onions and oatmeal is not very appetizing.
- The Waffle Cone Sundae, mixed with a topping of your choice and decorated with fresh whipped cream, is a nice appetizing dessert.
- It is biodegradable and not appetizing to mice and insects, which is a problem for packaging made from corn and potatoes.
- The food on the hot counter looked about as appetizing as a row of sun-dried cow pats.
- By all means make it look appetising, but do not overdo the plate-decorating, nor feel you have to emulate restaurants, and stack everything up like the leaning tower of Pisa.
- Meat which has been condemned finds its way back into the food chain and ends up as burgers or chicken nuggets - no doubt appetising to youngsters but potentially a danger to their health.
- But a pile of mashed-up food may not look particularly appetising, so Marc is looking at ways of presenting the food reformed, shaped and more enticing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!