Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1compota de manzanas feminine(que se sirve gen con carne de cerdo) puré de manzanas masculine Latin America
- Add the applesauce and the molasses and mix well.
- For a smooth sauce, run the applesauce through a food mill or buzz it in a blender.
- The patient now should be able to safely begin eating pureed foods, including baby foods, applesauce, blended soft foods, and potted meats.
- In the past, I've substituted pureed fruit, such as applesauce, because it is similar in thickness to beaten eggs.
- Use half of the butter, shortening or oil and replace the other half with unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or prune puree.
- I cook most of the food I eat from vegetables hand chosen at the local farmer's market or produce stand, including making my own applesauce, and participating in the annual family canning fest.
- Try taking a pill with a spoonful of yogurt or applesauce.
- Other main courses included chicken in a white wine and mushroom sauce; and breaded escalope of pork with a home-made apple sauce.
- Such a mini-orchard looks beautiful and provides between 200 and 300 apples to eat fresh or to use in apple pies and apple sauce from mid-August through October.
- I fed him some jarred baby food and apple sauce and helped him drink formula from a sippy cup.
- In England the most familiar and excellent combination is roast duckling with apple sauce and peas, a dish of the late spring.
- Herbs, typically sage and onion, are used to make stuffing for roast pork, and fruit is served with it in the form of apple sauce.
- To its credit, Denny's offers a vegetable of the day or apple sauce instead of fries with every kid's meal.
- Menus include roast pork and apple sauce, tomato and mushroom crumble, tuna masala and rice, and Mediterranean pasta.
- The breakfasts were out of this world - homemade bread, rolls, pastry, terrific omelettes, eggs, home-made apple sauce, maple butter.