The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aparato
1(device)aparato masculineelectrical appliances — electrodomésticos
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- As our 50-plus years in business would suggest we are always pleased to offer advice about any domestic appliance.
- Who hasn't staged an impromptu stand-off with an umbrella, broomstick or the nearest domestic appliance to hand?
- There was a time when one had to hop from shop to shop, verify prices and settle on one shop for each domestic appliance.
- If you answer ‘yes’ it would allow you to make choices, such as a vehicle, household appliance, garden equipment, and so on.
- I have, however been exposed to the normal electromagnetic field produced in any appliance on the domestic AC supply so I should be OK.
- Seizing what seems to be an ordinary domestic appliance, he energetically attacks the prostrate form on the table.
- It takes a passion for innovation to consistently develop leading-edge appliance designs.
- The odd thing is that since I wrote that piece I've seen that very 1960s vintage appliance two or three times on TV.
- With refrigerators, perhaps the most costly household appliance, production in China overtook that of the US in 2000.
- It has since become my favorite household appliance.
- I remember well, but to go back to the time this handy appliance wasn't part of every kitchen's equipment is practically unthinkable now.
- With harmless colours like a mild metallic lilac and beige, it looks more like a feminine home appliance than traditional home office equipment.
- It's a very specialized kitchen appliance - you can't use it to cook anything else I can think of.
- Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to show you the greatest kitchen appliance ever made.
- First she might fuse the handle of a domestic appliance with an ergonomic detergent bottle to create an unfamiliar palm-sized plaster sculpture.
- I checked with an electrician who said that appliances thrive in cold, and I placed every appliance in the freezer overnight.
- It's not the latest designer outfit or high-end household appliance - it's technology.
2British(fire engine)coche de bomberos masculinecarro de bomberos masculine Latin Americaautobomba masculine River Platebomba feminine Chile
- Two fire engines and a high-reach appliance were sent out to an industrial unit at the junction of County Road and Station Road.
- Essex Fire and Rescue Service had 55 firefighters, six fire engines, an aerial appliance and a control unit on the scene at the height of the fire.
- The keys to another new appliance, a new fire engine carrying new, lighter-weight rescue equipment, were also handed over by the mayor yesterday.
- West Yorkshire Fire Authority has already approved plans to scrap an aerial appliance at Stanningley fire station earlier this month.
- One appliance attended the fire, which started in a tractor but spread to a nearby trailer.
- The fire started to go through the roof and that's when the aerial appliance was brought in.
- The man, who was the station officer when I joined the brigade, told me he was in the brigade in the days of the horse drawn appliance which had a steam driven pump.
- A Humberside Fire Service appliance was attending an out-of-control bonfire and was on Brigg Road with its blue lights and sirens on.
- Where there is an issue of the safety of the crew, we will not send one appliance on its own.
- Five minutes later, one appliance went to a cooker ablaze in Fairclough Avenue but that had been put out before they arrived.
- A well-drilled two appliance team from the fire brigade arrived and set about hosing down the road without delay.
- The international standard is for a minimum of four fire personnel per appliance.
- "They hated seeing shots of the appliance pulling up because they pride themselves on getting there with a very fast response time," recalls Jennings.
- Appliances from the fire stations responded and officers quickly extinguished the blaze.
- The fire station was called but the appliance took approximately 45 minutes to arrive, he said.
- He said the service was expected to benefit from more than 574 additional firefighters and 18 new appliances.
- Sirens flashing, a rescue appliance was dispatched with the crew on board not knowing if they should put on their helmets.
- At a call in Wilton Grove, stones, missiles, and fireworks were fired, damaging the windscreen of the appliance.
- As smoke started billowing from the roof, five appliances arrived.
- The locak fire station is due to receive the appliance early next month.
- If there is a property fire it requires a minimum of two appliances.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!