Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1applicable to sb/sthdelete as applicable — tache lo que no corresponda
- Thus the principle is applicable to any relevant amendment whatever its cause.
- There is little room for dispute between the parties over the principles of law applicable to a claim such as this.
- This fact is applicable to all strata of society, but is more visible in the lower sections.
- Are such agreements no longer applicable when money is there to be made?
- I love this idea, and think it is applicable to far more than thinking about theology.
- You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being.
- You may purchase quantities at unit cost, plus the applicable sales tax for your shipping address.
- There may be a number of cases in the future where it's just as applicable.
- Now you will not have read this, so I am going to, as it were, just read out the bits which are applicable.
- Now for any theory to be generally acceptable, it must surely be universally applicable.
- We would lose the power to make decisions that are applicable to our economy.
- It would seem that it has become a catch-all excuse and is employed even when not applicable.
- Our own answer must be a universal one, applicable in principle to all comparable cases.
- The market will be focusing on any comments applicable to the sector as a whole.
- Many claim that these verses are cultural and are therefore not applicable to our society.
- It is accepted that this issue must be determined by the applicable law.
- The crane was not thoroughly examined prior to assembly as required by the applicable regulations.
- The opinion referred to a prior decision holding that courts were bound by the applicable customary law.
- I can see no good reason why the principle of necessity should not be applicable in his case as it is in the case of the victim of a stroke.
- Many of the issues discussed are applicable to transfers within hospitals.