Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1camino de acceso masculine
- This land was meant to construct a direct approach road from the National Highway.
- The lighting that has been put in place at Kilmovee is out of order on the right hand side of the road on the approach road from the Carracastle direction.
- The apartment sits on a separate avenue off the main approach road.
- There will be ample parking free of charge in the adjacent Convent fields as well as those of generous local landowners and parking will not be allowed in the streets or the approach road to the Convent.
- After a hair-raising 15-minute drive through the mountains, along the only approach road, we arrived at El Bulli, a haven of calm in the rough mountains, with the ocean pounding against the rocks.
- We turned the car round, drove up the short approach road, parked and then walked down through the village to the building pointed out by the cyclist.
- At the height of the Stanlow protest, the tractors slowly circled the roundabout on an approach road to the refinery for a couple of hours, before agreeing to park on the grass just before 8am.
- The approach road examined was the Stradbally Road.
- The new garda station will be built on the site of the old one and should considerably enhance the approach road into the town.
- Hundreds of well-wishers had turned out to greet the Prince and were lining the approach road behind barriers.
- Not only did this create a physical and social separation from the navvies but also placed the police station at a strategic location overlooking the approach road to the village, ensuring that all visitors could be monitored from within.
- The southern approach road to the Blackwall Tunnel and the tunnel itself scored worst hotspot in the poll because of its reputation for trapping thousands of commuters each day in massive tailbacks.
- When that stage is complete a second phase at the south end of the approach road, near the Spa conference centre, will begin to remove an area of damaged land and pin a soil stabilising mesh on to the cliff.
- As all Edinburgh airport regulars know - and many irregulars are about to find out - the Ingliston showground shares the airport approach road.
- The main pedestrian route into the 12.8 acre site and the approach road have been widened and a greater sense of openness has been created on the river frontage.
- Previously when taking my own rubbish to the Barnfield site others and I always seemed to have to wait in large, timely queues that began on the main approach road.
- On the approach road, outside the upper tier of the concourse, a taxi lane and disabled parking places have been installed to improve access.
- The men, who were carrying ladders, were intercepted on the approach road to the church, a Norfolk Police source said.
- The minibus slowed as it entered the approach road to the stadium.
- This homely café is located on the approach road to a major supermarket, housing a rival coffee shop.