The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de accesible
1(person) accesible(person) asequibleshe's not very approachable — no es muy accesible / asequible
- We want our nationbuilders to be open, approachable, and easy to communicate with.
- Ask anyone in the press about Henry and they'll tell you how affable, friendly, approachable and humble Henry is.
- The reason we chose Amy is that she's got a really open face and it's friendly and approachable.
- In spite of the run-down facilities, the ma-and-pop owners and the friendliest and most approachable people in Hong Kong.
- Have you ever wondered why we make such a huge effort to try to appear nice, approachable and friendly, while the real person might just be the opposite of all that?
- He is a very approachable man and easy to converse with.
- She's like all the other hot dog vendors: friendly, approachable, warm.
- This person must be personable, friendly and approachable.
- They were friendly, approachable and passionate, and I still think of them every time I play their album.
- Jane is certainly very friendly and approachable and one criticism has been that she should write more about what she knows.
- He just looks a lot less intimidating now, and more friendly and approachable.
- Students would not be selected on such subjective criteria as whether they looked friendly and approachable.
- I was secretly relieved that my appointments were with a friendly and approachable dental hygienist.
- I enter the changing room with some trepidation but she could not be friendlier or more approachable.
- Once the other locals notice you are approachable and downright friendly fellows, they too may step up to help get you drunk.
- Most of all, though, he was friendly and approachable.
- The man behind the counter looked, if not friendly, at least approachable.
- More of his toothy grin, that's for sure, but he's a friendly and approachable guy regardless.
- I love how the people are friendly and approachable, but not provincial.
- So in addition to being available and approachable, make time during the day to informally interact with staffers.
2(place) accesiblethe place is only approachable by air — solo se puede acceder / llegar al lugar por avión
- This pass, like much of the approachable areas of the Wall is visited by Chinese tourists fortunate to have enough free time for a cultural holiday.
- It was impossible to reach from our bank through the trees, and approachable only from the trickiest of angles on the opposite side.
- These elements were never approachable; they were viewed from afar, atop viewing towers or from the safety of a path.
- The tower was only approachable from the outside by climbing onto the roof of the mansion using a ladder.
- The headland it was built on forms a natural stronghold with the sea on three sides and is only approachable from the north.
- Unable to bear the thought of burying their loved one at sea, the heartbroken parents waited until later the next day when they found a small, approachable island, with a short gravel beach on which to land the ship.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!