Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1reformatorio masculinecorreccional masculine, feminine
- From approved school he graduated through detention centre to borstal, finally winding up in prison.
- They had passed through probation, borstal, approved schools and prison.
- He was involved in crime from an early age, being sent to approved schools and borstal before ending up prison.
- He goes back to the approved school that he thought he'd left behind forever, and he revisits the Malvern Hills where his love of the countryside was first inspired as a child.
- He eventually ended up going to an approved school.