Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aptitud feminineaptitude for sth — aptitud para algo
- He had previously believed that he did not have a natural aptitude for learning languages, through his experiences at school.
- A similar argument could be made for selecting children with an aptitude for music, he went on.
- Secondly these students deserve the chance to overcome this initial hiccup, to show whatever aptitudes, abilities they have.
- The new middle-class epistemology concentrated on a connection between physical aptitudes and mental ability, making alleged distinctions between male and female anatomy.
- Discovering you have a natural talent or aptitude for something feels good.
- Not everyone has the aptitude or ability to do everything.
- The truth, of course, is that there is no difference between selection by aptitude and selection by ability.
- The group rapidly bypassed disciplinary differences to focus on a common set of preferred aptitudes and abilities associated with critical thinking, reading, and writing.
- I have a knowledge of their abilities and aptitudes that I would not get from a traditional one semester class.
- Also, do taller women have a higher ratio of mathematical and spatial reasoning aptitudes to verbal aptitudes as compared to shorter women?
- My ideology holds men to be equal to women, and to me as an individual, in their abilities and aptitudes to communicate and understand the spoken word.
- He has leadership ability and the aptitude to learn from mistakes.
- On Monday, it was to the driving range, where I rediscovered my startling aptitude for slicing the ball, though I was relieved to make contact at all.
- But Brad never got his sea legs, showing an early aptitude for skating on ice rather than sailing on water.
- My only assumption is that an aptitude for law school exists and that it can, to some extent, be measured.
- There are 21 priority places available for students on the basis of their aptitude for the Performing Arts each year.
- An aptitude for dealing in stock and runs, and in accumulating capital and assets, soon became apparent.
- I am asked for my view on the Olympic Games, which is that they affirm the British aptitude for sports that involve sitting down.
- They also have a remarkable aptitude for spreading the word virally when they discover something that excites them.
- Was it around that age that you realized that you had an aptitude for the instrument?