The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I didn't need to extend myself very far to see the aptness of the simile - the frill could be the white chuti that frames the Kathakali dancer's face and the changing colours akin to the dancer's colours.
- The aptness of exile as a description of the modern condition affirms our movement away from or out of the sacred landscape, even if only through nature's erasure or desecration.
- Moreover, as his case shows, the longer a pontificate lasts, the greater the likelihood that a name chosen in good faith will outlive its aptness.
- Turning this quote on its head, one can confidently say that readers have proved this paradise allegory's aptness over and over again.
- It is not without a certain aptness, then, that the Southerner's chosen drink is called moonshine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!