Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aracnofobia femininefobia a las arañas feminine
- If you don't already have arachnophobia (that's an irrational fear of spiders), you might after seeing this sci-fi flick.
- Would something like this also prove to be the cause of my arachnophobia and my fear of hypodermic needles?
- I found it rather difficult to write the scene with the spider since I have arachnophobia.
- The above of course is all thoroughly rational and gets nowhere near the point that arachnophobia is a disproportionately prevalent fear.
- I've got arachnophobia, and whenever I see a spider and react, I don't feel ashamed.
- Kirkwood, an amateur spider enthusiast, politely avoids commenting on my arachnophobia.
- The costume was enough to send a person with arachnophobia into fits with its spiderweb and small spiders.
- It's just something arachnophobia does to you, I'm scared just looking at the thing!
- According to a survey released last week, the No 1 fear among 1,000 Brits surveyed - just edging out terrorism - is arachnophobia.
- Another happy client was a woman with arachnophobia who was due to emigrate to Australia - home to more than 3,000 species of eight-legged horrors.
- Can you tell I used to suffer from arachnophobia?
- There are also informative sections about insects on money, arachnophobia and a gallery of insect-related art.
- First off, a confession: For most of my life, I've suffered from a pronounced case of arachnophobia.
- The dozen-or-so empty seats in the Media Centre could well have belonged to the hacks who suffer from arachnophobia.
- A young mum today told how she got more than she bargained for when she sat down for a bowl of cereal - a bout of arachnophobia!