Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The rules of due process were designed to ensure that the government cannot arbitrarily imprison innocent people.
- Regulations issued by the Imperial Army spelled out procedures intended to ensure that prisoners weren't punished arbitrarily.
- In particular, no one may be arbitrarily arrested and detained.
- It states that no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life.
- The cases were arbitrarily submitted to procedures.
- He was arbitrarily arrested by local police allegedly without a warrant and in violation of his rights.
- There was no evidence that the police acted in bad faith or arbitrarily when issuing those orders.
- There is no authority to detain arbitrarily.
- They resolved that the king's bench had acted arbitrarily and illegally.
- It was argued that the courts arbitrarily rejected their compensation claim by applying a stricter standard of proof than to past compensation claims.