Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1árbitro masculineárbitra feminine
- He is calling for the appointment of an independent arbitrator to nip the dispute in the bud.
- He defended the role of his reader's editor, who acts as an independent arbitrator of reader complaints.
- Management also offered to refer the matter before an independent arbitrator.
- This body consisted of an international list of arbitrators who would mediate disputes between states.
- It is likely that arbitrators and independent experts will remain busy for the foreseeable future.
- If there is a dispute, the parties appoint arbitrators, contractually created judges to resolve the dispute.
- A government arbitrator has been appointed to help try to resolve the dispute.
- So naturally when the arbitrators of the labour dispute committee heard the case, they couldn't help laughing either.
- But it must throw into doubt the ability of the tribunal to be a final arbitrator of disputes.
- In the event of a request for arbitration, each party shall appoint an arbitrator and the arbitrators shall appoint an umpire.
- We have been critics of domain dispute arbitrators since the beginning.
- It has taken weeks of negotiations by the Football Authority to appoint the arbitrators after both Wimbledon and the Football League rejected several other names put forward.
- Judges who leave the bench in any state can go into practice as private mediators or arbitrators.
- Each party shall appoint its arbitrator and the two arbitrators shall choose an umpire before instituting the hearing.
- This act allows family disputes to be resolved outside of court by arbitrators according to their own religious and cultural beliefs.
- A forum such as the State Ombudsman, can act as the arbitrator in the event of future disputes.
- He's a fair, tough, but independent arbitrator and his reputation is second to none.
- The latter, with the possible collaboration of two further arbitrators appointed by the parties, will have the task of proposing an agreement acceptable to both parties.
- The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of three arbitrators, it being agreed that all three arbitrators shall be appointed by the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- Parties can also use Information Technology professionals with training in computer security as arbitrators, rather than judges with no computer science background.