Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1archidiócesis femininearquidiócesis feminine
- The archbishop of the Prague archdiocese is the only Czech cardinal.
- From there he went to a parish up in Ulster County, the far reaches of the archdiocese.
- Egan and McCarrick are relative newcomers to their archdioceses.
- One of the findings of this clumsy study was that the average age of death of priests in the archdiocese had been thirty-six years old.
- If the state's action could have been foreseen, would the archdiocese have spent so much money on a new cathedral?
- Last December, he gave a day of recollection at Dunwoodie Seminary for the priests of the archdiocese.
- He does care about the Boston archdiocese and is dedicated to addressing its needs.
- The archdiocese responded, in part, by forming a human rights committee.
- Varappuzha was raised to the status of an Archdiocese in 1886 and was the first archdiocese of Kerala.
- He returned to his own diocese and up until his death he served the archdiocese of Melbourne with distinction.
- In 2000, the Munich Radio Orchestra launched a yearly series of concerts called ‘Paradisi gloria,’ co-sponsored by the archdioceses in Munich and Freising.
- We are a small diocese, carved out of Denver's archdiocese in the 1980s, with a tradition of strong lay leadership.
- The exhibit includes images from Mount Saint Mary's Seminary and other sites in the archdioceses of Washington and Baltimore.
- Vocations to the priesthood are now almost adequate in some of the major Catholic archdioceses, although in other places numbers continue low.
- The Catholic Church in the US has 60m members and 186 archdioceses all of them involved in fundraising.
- He said had it not been for prayers from the archdiocese, friends and family, coupled with therapy, he would not have recovered fully from the paralysis.
- By the end of 1941, the US State Department reported that only 34 priests out of 828 were left in the archdiocese of Posen.
- The archdiocese includes all of Dublin, most of Wicklow and parts of Counties Kildare, Carlow, Wexford and Laois.
- The archdiocese has opened a string of museums, including one last week, in a bid to preserve for posterity the history and tradition of the church in India.
- From the inception of the project the archdiocese insisted on a robust design to preserve the function and integrity of the structure.