Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1arquitecto masculinearquitecta feminine
2(of idea, event)artífice masculine, feminine
- The chief architect of this project is the President, with whom Dr. Nair has associated.
- He's one of the chief architects of the drug plan for seniors that people talked so much about in the closing days of last year.
- I am not only a follower, but I could say that I am the architect of this idea with concrete mechanisms and stages for its achievement.
- Of course, it didn't help that the chief architect of the plan had gone and its chief opponent was now in command.
- He was one of the chief architects and creators of the ‘beautiful game’.
- It is hoped that the architects of the master plan were aware of this fact when it was developed.
1(program) idear(system) elaborar
- In response to congestion, the Fibre Channel protocol uses a very carefully architected system of fabric device communications and credit-based transmissions in order to ensure network stability and traffic integrity.
- Client/server computing models are giving way to more flexible, Web-based architectures providing the required combination of feature-rich applications and Internet architected infrastructures.