Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(supporter/patriot) apasionado(lover) apasionado(lover) fogoso(plea/desire) ferviente(prayer) ferviente(prayer) fervorososhe has been ardent in her support of the reforms — ha apoyado ardientemente las reformas
- He has never played rugby, but is an ardent fan and a supporter of the game.
- Since then, he has developed an ardent passion for the instrument.
- He was a leading and ardent enthusiast for the very inward investment that he now equally enthusiastically disclaims.
- Clef, a resident of Kowdiyar in the city, hails from a family which has an ardent passion for music.
- Their passion is not as ardent, but it is somehow deeper and more mature than when they first met.
- Fusion's most ardent enthusiasts believe that a viable power plant is 30 years away.
- It's a long, long listen that delivers very few rewards for anyone except the most ardent techno enthusiast.
- Your ardent and enthusiastic manner finds favour and could propel you to success.
- He took a keen interest in sport and was an ardent supporter of Mayo.
- Though the policy has some ardent Republican supporters, the impetus all comes from him.
- The council has been an ardent supporter of the scheme, which it says is essential to resolve some of the resort's economic problems.
- Willie is among Mayo's most ardent supporters and is a regular at all National Football League and championship games.
- I am sometimes critical and sometimes an ardent supporter of the press gallery.
- Among Southeast Asian countries, Singapore has been an ardent supporter of free trade.
- Veronica is an ardent supporter of community action in the parishes of Kilfian and Moygownagh.
- Peggy was an ardent supporter of the local St. Kevin's club and liked to see her county doing well.
- Bulgarians are tolerant of other religions but are ardent supporters of Orthodoxy.
- So the horse's ardent supporters will be able to chart their hero's progress towards another century.
- It is my ardent desire that I will be able to render similar voluntary services in the future.
- Tom was expected to poll well but the size of his vote took even his most ardent supporters by surprise.