Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(sweater) con diseño de rombos
- From the mock-neck sweaters, crewnecks, cardigans, and sweater vests, argyle sweaters are further proof that it's cool to look like you're going to school.
- Uriah Moss was so nervous as he walked to the President's room, dressed in a fresh white shirt and argyle sweater vest and jeans, hair done… the freshman thought of this on the same level as a date.
- You can wear your new argyle sweater over a plaid or striped shirt - with or without a tie - and with your favorite pair of jeans, or even over your favorite turtleneck paired with flat-front pants for a dressier look.
- With this season's clear preppy inspiration - from argyle sweaters to sweater vests - it's no surprise that backpacks are one of the coolest and most practical items to hit the streets.
- He enters the room in an argyle sweater and jeans.
- For example, if you're wearing a black suit with a red tie and black shoes, you can wear black socks that feature a subtle red argyle pattern or polka dots.
- One pattern that looks great with an argyle top is pinstriped pants - again, just make sure the colors are in sync.
- She wore an oversized military coat; a brightly-colored knit argyle skirt which featured an inappropriate slit; black tights; and black doc martens, untied, so that the tongues of the shoes bent over lazily.
- So, daring to be different, I created something a little different with the argyle theme in the background, nothing special or really technical, but more of a personal touch.
- It features a subtle red and gray argyle motif on the right sleeve.
- They are full of flannel-lined blue jeans and rugby shirts and leather moccasins and argyle socks.
- He was the golf captain and wore these ugly argyle socks.
- Nebel is 49, with a bushy mustache, gray argyle socks, and rumpled black jeans.
- She has a problem with people who don't have perfectly coifed hair and wear argyle socks.
- I went back up to my room and pulled on a pair of gray and black argyle socks.
- The one he'd opened had been a pair of blue argyle socks, which he'd asked for.
- Jacqui promptly dragged me out, in nothing but a pair of argyle socks, and conferred with Rusco for a few minutes.
- It's a lot better gift than giving out a Santa tie or argyle socks again.
- It was his loud argyle socks that revealed the boyish sense of humour behind the staid visage.
- There are occasional hits, such as hot-pink coats, cropped corduroys, and the retro argyle look.