Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(with masculine article in the singular) aria feminine
- Songs, arias, and operatic scenes are mixed together, and that works well too.
- Only Bartoli could have made best-selling albums out of obscure arias by Scarlatti, Vivaldi and Gluck.
- The concert will include many opera favourites including arias from Bizet, Puccini and Dvorak.
- Two seasons ago she gave a thrilling concert of Verdi arias for the Concert Association.
- The first two cantatas consist of two arias, each preceded by a recitative.