The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of amor
1(love, affection)amor masculinecariño masculine
- Last night, so many people gave me so much love and support, and I want to carry that aroha and awhina with me always, so that I can pass it on to others.
- [Interruption] Oh, he says it is because he loves them - it is aroha.
- ‘She was there for anyone and offered her Maoriness and aroha to anyone,’ says broadcaster and narrator Tainui Stephens.
- But NB received much aroha and praise, which is good, and I bought and got signed my copy of his novel, which is good too.
- There was always aroha between them and he had no regrets.
- I heard chirpy ads in Maori, cool songs about aroha in Maori, measured words in Maori.
- Nicotine dependency can cause people to prioritise their individual tobacco use and in the process, sideline fundamental Maori values, such as manaakitanga, aroha and whakapapa.
- But really, all of my aroha, awhi, and manaaki goes to Nicola, Holly, Emma, and Zoe.
- The details are unimportant, but it feels like maybe some of the goodwill or aroha we picked up earlier in the year is evaporating.
- Kaumatua, or elder, Wara Heremaia told the crowd Maori had gathered to celebrate the power of aroha, something akin to love, rather than anger.
- At first I thought I was feeling good because of the aroha in the room, but then I figured, no, that's there every year.
- They exist by their own force of creation and by the commitment in the hearts and the aroha of the people.
- The spirit behind the show is one of warm aroha and supportiveness.
- With regards to the treatment of depression, participants identified the importance of whanau aroha and support, particularly being able to talk about their feelings and the injustices and being listened to.
- Whanau aroha, being able to talk about their feelings and injustices, learning self-help skills and learning about themselves were important for healing.
- Of course, they do it because of their conscience, because of their aroha, and because of their concern for the broader social good.
- Girls, boys, and adults being taught what is right and wrong will build our social capital, to give a genuine sense of aroha.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!