The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aromaterapia
1aromaterapia femininearomatherapy oil — aceite aromaterapéutico
- These therapies include aromatherapy, reflexology and acupuncture.
- It offers a range of complementary therapies such as aromatherapy massage, acupuncture, arts and crafts, drama and music.
- Many people find complementary therapies useful, including acupuncture, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- With stress so much a part of modern life, a weekly oil massage and relaxing aromatherapy can be beneficial for children.
- Take your pick from a seaweed wrap, salt loofah body buff, Swedish massage, aromatherapy, mineral bath, and more.
- It does a lot of spa treatments, everything from facials to aromatherapy to regular massage therapy.
- The Art of Aromatherapy was the first aromatherapy book published in English.
- Sue is now giving June a course of aromatherapy massage for relaxation purposes in her own home.
- For example, aromatherapy will not cure serious illness such as cancer or AIDS.
- Self-study is a wonderful method to use to begin introducing aromatherapy into your lifestyle.
- Using essential oils in the bath is one of the easiest ways to implement aromatherapy and its benefits.
- Mineral oil is not used in aromatherapy because mineral oil is not a natural product.
- In aromatherapy, sandalwood is used mainly for its calming effect on the nerves and for skin treatments.
- My first attempt at aromatherapy, forty years later, was using lavender oil.
- There are books that deal with specific Ayurvedic therapeutics, for instance aromatherapy and natural oils.
- The healing power of essential oils is the main attraction in aromatherapy.
- Massage, aromatherapy, breathing exercises and guided visualisations will be among the techniques explored.
- They are enjoying aerobics, yoga, aromatherapy and Thai massage, plus they are getting regular health checks.
- On returning to the UK she trained further - as a keep-fit instructor and in aromatherapy and massage.
- Alternative therapies such as music therapy, aromatherapy and reminiscence therapy may be helpful to some people.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!