Learn English Grammar From A–Z
2(sexual)excitación sexual feminine
- Sleep is fragmented by frequent arousals and awakenings, resulting in decreased or absent slow-wave and REM sleep.
- Both men and women are able to have orgasms but reaching orgasm requires a longer period of sexual arousal in the female.
- Their level of arousal goes up much more quickly, peaks at a higher level, and takes more time to return to baseline.
- It not only can teach your partner what gets you going but it also can contribute to their own arousal.
- Rather, the stimulus itself appeared to elicit a small, brief arousal in the sleeping participant.