Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1comparecencia ante el juez feminine
- Prosecution is a process of investigation, of indictment, arraignment, trial and conviction.
- Before the arraignment, Deputy Prosecutor Graham Blewitt spoke of his personal satisfaction in seeing one of the court's major targets brought before it.
- He hasn't even faced the formal charges of an arraignment yet.
- Habay was arraigned on the charges during a preliminary arraignment, where he was not required to enter a plea.
- Court officials said there is a possibility he did not receive a summons and that his arraignment could be rescheduled.