Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They spell out what their intentions are rather than arrogantly assuming everyone trusts their judgment implicitly.
- She turned away from him arrogantly, gathering her thoughts for a moment.
- His wife pressures him to arrogantly walk across a red carpet into the palace, offending the gods.
- They are able to get close to Caesar, who arrogantly refuses to consider the request.
- I rather arrogantly thought that I was not in jeopardy.
- He stood up and gave a half-hearted shrug arrogantly.
- People can absorb anything if they are not deceived or treated arrogantly.
- He always grins at me arrogantly when I pass his house.
- A woman, her face displaying an enigmatic or even arrogantly impenetrable beauty, appears out of the gray Parisian night.
- You led me to believe you enjoyed my company, then arrogantly spurned my proposal without even admiring the ring.