The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de arsenal
1(collection, store)arsenal masculino
- The earliest military museums were arsenals, but since many of these have since become famous military museums it is expedient to regard them as the forerunners of the genre.
- We did it with our industrial base using four depots, two arsenals and an ammo plant-a critical capability for our nation, showing that surge production really is a straight line to saving the lives of our warfighters.
- For industrial operations such as depots and arsenals, the Army will need to make greater use of partnerships with private companies to achieve the right mix of Government and commercial resources and capabilities.
- AMC operates research, development, and engineering centers, the Army Research Laboratory, depots, arsenals, and ammunition plants.
- We know that the defense industrial base of the 21st century must consist of both private sector and public sector capabilities-our arsenals, depots and ammunition plants.
- I also recognize that our government-owned production and maintenance facilities-our arsenals, depots and ammunition plants-are an important part of the total industrial base.
- U.S. seaports, airfields, depots, arsenals, defense contractor assembly plants, and distribution centers are difficult to secure and defend.
- U.S. depots, arsenals, assembly plants, and distribution centers are located underground for increased security.
- AMC soldiers, civilians and contractors are busy working in forward locations as well as at depots, arsenals and laboratories here at home.
- All parts of the industrial base, including arsenals and depots, have been key to the ability to respond to the growing threat.
- AMC operates the research, development, and engineering centers; Army Research Laboratory; depots; arsenals; and ammunition plants.
- At the end of the war, these supplies remained untouched in arsenals, warehouses, schools, and even Buddhist temples scattered throughout Japan.
- That led to the second key decision, to send out much of this work to maintenance depots and arsenals in places like Watervliet, N.Y.
- Early on, America became the arsenal as well as the granary for the Allied powers.
- You could spend the day exploring its halls, museums, galleries, chapel and arsenal.
- Most shoulder-fired missiles sitting in arsenals today have a range of 11,000 to 15,000 feet.
- Young men, students and retired soldiers organized themselves in an attempt to take control of the weapons and arsenals of the military and police.
- The system works very well and what it all boils down to are frenzied matches with arsenals of moves available to those who take the time to learn the intricacies of the palate.
- That is the entirety of your available arsenal.
- But the arsenal of restrictive tools available to states to retain capital inside their borders has also been weakened by globalization.
- The player also has several different types of deployable structures available in his arsenal.
- Despite the availability of a large arsenal of antibiotics, the ability of bacteria to become resistant to antibacterial agents is amazing.
- A couple days ago, I came across a fantastic little addition to my arsenal of computer utilities.
- Her attitude to the arsenal of cosmetic procedures that have recently become available is that you should shop around and find the right doctor for the job.
- Like a magician, he produced an array of tricks from his arsenal as Listowel were put away by a superb act of sorcery on the stroke of half time.
- Helped by the near-surrender of the home side, the Bulls were able to take full advantage of the space and unleash the full range of their arsenal on the embattled Halifax defences.
- The phrase was first coined in the 1970s, when the SEC had few resources and remedies in its arsenal.
- They may draw upon the arsenal of equitable remedies or processes available to enforce equitable rights.
- On top of this he has a large arsenal of other gadgets to select for the remaining available slots.
- Taking a page from his book, Fiorina could attempt to patch the soft spots in her computing arsenal with proceeds from the printer business.
- It was amusing to watch as the band tried everything in their arsenal to garner some kind of response from the crowd.
- It is there that the victim unleashes his entire arsenal of aggression, which has been stored up for just this occasion.
- You're not Jennifer Garner, and you don't have an arsenal of people to help you.
- Each man now had his own take on the world, and a person's storehouse of knowledge and arsenal of techniques were the measure of the man.
- Well, Quantum has stepped up with a new arsenal of security technology meant to keep data stored on tape devices safe via both simple locks and encryption.
- The objective is to arm the nation's libraries with the most powerful tools in the IT arsenal.
- Drawing on the games kids play, this arsenal of artifacts from childhood is catalogued like a museum piece.
2(factory)fábrica de armamento femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!