The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de arsénico
- In animals and plants, arsenic combines with carbon and hydrogen to form organic arsenic.
- Harvey's team suggests that organic carbon feeds chemical reactions that liberate arsenic from minerals in the soil.
- Well basically CCA treated timber is treated with copper, chromium and arsenic, which is injected into the wood under pressure.
- In recent month residents have raised complaints after dust containing lethal poisons, including cadmium and arsenic, was found in their homes.
- Both cadmium and arsenic are ubiquitous in the environment, and exposure through food and water as well as occupational sources can contribute to a well-defined spectrum of disease.
- First, the roller coaster's wooden components have been treated with copper, chromium and arsenic, a carcinogen.
- Animal research has established a bidirectional effect of selenium and arsenic with each metal preventing a toxic effect of the other.
- Gone will be the chromium and arsenic, which are being replaced by a solution of ammonia.
- Many feared the problems had been caused by once dormant heavy metals, including cadmium and arsenic, now emerging from a redundant coke workings.
- Large numbers of persons in areas of India, Pakistan, and several other countries have been chronically poisoned from naturally occurring arsenic in ground water.
- Apart from any physiological effects on chickens themselves or consumers, feed additives introduce tons of organic arsenic into the environment every year, says Stolz.
- It's a free for all at that stage,’ said Mr Campion pointing out that treated timber alone can contain poisonous arsenic.
- The 38-year-old lawyer was poisoned with arsenic on September 7, 2004, while flying to the Netherlands.
- These chemicals are now a source of arsenic in agricultural soil and in groundwater in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- For eight years they never demanded any lessening of carbon-dioxide emissions and allowed arsenic to remain in the drinking water of millions of Americans.
- Studies have suggested that arsenic is able to impair DNA repair enzymes and alter the repair of UV-induced DNA damage.
- It is also extremely likely that chemicals such as cyanide and arsenic will be leached into the local water systems.
- The ad was based on the latest findings of the National Research Council and a citizens' sampling program that found high levels of cancer-causing arsenic in wood from Home Depot stores nationwide.
- After initial reluctance, the Administration has also implemented Clinton-era proposals to reduce arsenic in drinking water and air pollution from diesel trucks and tractors.
- Earlier this year, the British journal Lancet published a report saying that a test of strands of George III's hair contained arsenic, which can provoke porphyria attacks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!