The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1incendiarismo masculinoit was arson — el incendio fue provocado
- The fire was caused by arson, but so far the culprit has not been caught.
- However, experts have since cast doubt over the forensic tests used to decide the fire was arson.
- It is not known what caused the fire, but arson or a discarded cigarette end have not been ruled out.
- Teachers are already being given specialist fire safety training in a bid to combat arson attacks in schools.
- He said youths who started out setting cars alight often moved on to house fires and other more serious arson attacks.
- She was arrested and charged with arson with intent to endanger life. She was found to be unfit to plead.
- Incidents have included joy riding, arson attacks on vehicles and fly tipping.
- Police have released pictures of four members of a family who died in a fire following an arson attack on their home.
- Now, on that first issue, whether or not it was arson, what else might it have been?
- From that point forward he was on his own for more than a full year before committing the acts of arson.
- The men were found guilty of rioting, arson and culpable homicide amounting to murder.
- Police also want to talk to anyone else who may have witnessed the suspected arson attack.
- During the last five years there has been a spate of muggings, violent attacks and arson at Moor Lane bus station.
- And I must admit that in my view if it was arson then the arsonist should be given an award for services to art.
- No injuries were reported in the fire, which police say could have been caused by arson.
- Schools are too often subject to arson attacks, sometimes to terrible effect.
- The arson attack at the school last Tuesday was the second in a matter of weeks but police do not know if they are linked.
- An arson attack victim has spoken of her fear after finding that firebugs had set fire to her front door.
- He faces charges of attempted arson and having articles with intent to destroy or damage property.
- The jury still found Cottrell guilty of conspiracy to commit arson and seven counts of arson.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!