The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of incendiario
1incendiario masculineincendiaria femininepirómano masculinepirómana feminine
- I did not find even one case that dealt with the sentencing of a female serial arsonist.
- A convicted arsonist with a history of mental illness has been set free despite threatening to set fire to a block of flats.
- The press has been quick to condemn arsonists for the fires raging in New South Wales in Australia.
- A gang of arsonists today torched a car with a petrol bomb.
- Detectives are scouring court lists as they try to trace the arsonists responsible for a devastating attack on York Crown Court.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!