Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Art Decó masculine
- Renaissance London also has a large range of Victorian cast-iron, English art deco and French decorative radiators.
- It is a very rare example of English art deco: the style of the 1925 exhibition, rather than that of the Hoover Factory.
- Many bathroom companies offer a ‘traditional’ range of styles that includes art deco.
- The en suite is art deco in style with tiled floors and mosaic wall tiling.
- Light touches of art deco give the sparely decorated room an uptown feel.
- It had no place in the classical canon nor could it comfortably coexist with its successor, the squared-off art deco style.
- The emerging style at the time was art deco, which was never her forte.
- We chatted in her impeccably decorated Mayla Guest Lodge, art deco wherever you look, a cigar room even.
- On the other side of the glass and mahogany door, the room, furnished with art deco lamps, bistro mirrors and very little else, was heaving.
- A blueprint for the restoration of Morecambe's famous art deco Midland Hotel has been lodged with Lancaster City Council.
- Of all the hotels in London it's one of the most beautiful; art deco throughout and with a ballroom that looks like it was taken straight from the Titanic.
- The Prince dates from the 1920s - art deco - and to me it just is Paris.
- Champions of art deco found it in expensive public buildings and fashionable private collections.
- The building itself was art deco, straight from the 1920s when the gazette was started.
- I have a thing for art deco, and this satisfied it nicely.
- Some of his buildings have a classical ground floor, a tropical Gothic first storey and then change to art deco or even Scotch Baronial half way up.
- The dominant colour is chocolate and cream while the dominant era is 1930s art deco.
- Her first container was a conical shaped glass vase, very art deco.
- One of the main features of art deco and interwar housing is the slender, steel-framed windows.
- Eventually I noticed this was neither a hotel nor art deco, which made it unique on the Drive.