The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de arterial
- The allergen causes the release of chemicals within the body which act to make the small arterial blood vessels dilate and to leak fluid from the capillaries into the surrounding tissues.
- Arterial, venous, and pulmonary arterial catheters were placed.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding from arterial venous malformations traditionally is treated with combined estrogen and progesterone therapy.
- Calcium channel blockers prevent calcium from entering the cells of the arterial vasculature and cause dilation in the coronary arteries and periphery.
- For investigators studying pulmonary vascular diseases, such as pulmonary arterial hypertension, access to affected tissue is especially problematic.
- There are also suitable sites on Bradford's arterial routes like Manchester Road.
- Some of the worst blackspots occur on train routes or main arterial roads around the country.
- It does not matter whether the route is called ring road, bypass, or northern arterial ring road, the residents do not want it along that route.
- State and territory governments are responsible for funding and managing state highways and arterial roads linking the major towns and cities.
- Large hoardings that line arterial roads are suddenly brought down, either due to human intervention or the ravages of the weather, and the concrete jungle takes on a fresh, new look that is easier on the eye.
- Its the first day of the one way system on these arterial roads.
- Its new exterior fronts up to the diffuse public environment of Melbourne's outer west - freeways, arterial roads, car parks - and gives something back to it.
- In suburban areas (as in this study), traffic from residential areas is served by collector roads that in turn direct traffic to merge into the arterial roads at relatively few locations.
- I approve of the increase in bus lanes for arterial routes, and the increase in technologies like GPS units for better bus planning and traffic management.
- It is estimated that nearly 40% of the arterial roads are heavily congested, specifically during peak periods.
- Transit lanes that are functioning appropriately will increase the person throughput of an arterial road and may encourage the use of car-pooling.
- Asphalt pavements are usually located in urban areas and sealed granular pavements form the bulk of Australia's rural arterial road network.
- The analysis focused on a typical four-lane arterial route with signalised intersections at 250 metre spacing.
- Over the past five years the number of major traffic incidents that close down major urban arterial roads for hours at a time, has been increasing.
- The most interesting policy issue in recent years has been the inability of government to fund major urban arterial roads.
- The 7.8 acre site on the Kinsale Road in Cork is close to the Kinsale roundabout giving access to the South Ring Road, Lee Tunnel and main arterial routes.
- The crash happened on the London-bound carriageway of the busy arterial road just before 8am.
- This work identifies locations where bus priority is suitable to minimise the person delay using an arterial route.
- The accident happened on the A456 Hagley Road West, Oldbury, a main arterial route into the city.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!