The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de artritis
1artritis femeninorheumatoid arthritis — artrosis
- Some people with psoriasis develop an inflammation of the joints known as psoriatic arthritis.
- We get through our cancer and heart disease only to face arthritis, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Bone and joint ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism are often reported too.
- It can be used to relieve a number of illnesses from migraines to arthritis.
- Older people may get pain in their jaw joint due to arthritis, when the joint becomes worn with age.
- People say that it can help people with illnesses such as arthritis and Parkinson's syndrome.
- Obesity is a risk factor for heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis and diabetes.
- For example, arthritis is a long-term condition that causes painful and stiff joints.
- If the cartilage is worn away, by arthritis for example, it can make the joint painful and stiff.
- It was hoped the drug would help arthritis, leukaemia and multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease and arthritis are among the commonest conditions to affect quality of life.
- The drug is now to be tested to see if it can help sufferers of Crohn's Disease and juvenile arthritis.
- I know of cases where cannabis has almost wiped out pain from such diseases as arthritis.
- Mr Thomas said diabetes and arthritis had forced him to make the decision.
- He became an alcoholic, and had diabetes and arthritis, which meant he had to use a walking stick.
- Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disorder and is the most common form of arthritis.
- Smith told the jury that he had been in poor health for some years and suffered from asthma and arthritis.
- If the bunion develops as part of a more widespread arthritis, then other medication may be advised.
- Yoga gives a lot of relief for those suffering from arthritis and pain in joints.
- He has a passion for gardening that remains undiminished despite painful arthritis in his hands.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!