The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1horizonte artificial masculino
- Vertical bars mark the sides of the hangar and the ship's mast, and a further improvement comes in the form of a gyro-stabilised horizontal bar, which gives the pilot an artificial horizon to work with.
- The aileron caused a turn, which the pilot rectified with rudder before realizing his error and returning his scan to the artificial horizon on the panel.
- The system utilizes a huge artificial horizon with V-bar indicator and an HSI in your choice of arc mode or full display at bottom center.
- I scanned my radar altimeter, my artificial horizon, and the simulated-suspect vessel.
- Most of the scientific instruments were lost: the sextants, the big telescope, the five compasses, the artificial horizons; even the thermometers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!