Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1riñón artificial masculino
- This can require treatment with an artificial kidney until normal function recovers.
- The aircraft configuration accommodated specialized medical equipment such as an iron lung, orthopedic bed, artificial kidney machine, or infant incubator.
- His other major innovations include introducing the artificial kidney to America.
- Your blood is filtered through an artificial kidney and returned to your body.
- This is first time, he says, that an artificial kidney fashioned from cells and biocompatible materials has produced what seems to be urine.