The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1respiración artificial femenino
- The action to be taken is first to clear the airway and start artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth or mouth-to-nose), then to take wet things off and wrap the victim in whatever dry warm coverings are available.
- The prompt arrival of the corpsman began with attempts at artificial respiration to restore breathing.
- He was then rushed to the hospital emergency room where artificial respiration was administered.
- In such an event the person concerned can be kept alive only by continuous artificial respiration by a mechanical pump.
- If opening the airway does not cause the person to begin to breathe spontaneously, artificial respiration must be started.
- During the three-year study of 830 patients, they found artificial respiration saves children who stop breathing as effectively as the more risky intubation procedure.
- For three days, Zanardi was kept in a medically induced coma and on artificial respiration.
- The workshop included case studies, how to diagnose and provide treatment, artificial respiration, cardiac massage, tying slings in the case of fractures, treating burns, heart attacks, and rescue techniques.
- Until the 1970s artificial respiration meant a nurse would have to stand at a patient's bedside rhythmically inflating a bag by hand.
- I did artificial respiration on them and then I gave them two injections each.
- Fished out just in time, he was given artificial respiration and packed off to Gouverneur Hospital for further ministrations.
- If respiration falters or ceases give artificial respiration.
- No one called a doctor, no one, not even the nurse thought of giving him artificial respiration.
- The advantage of brain death as a legal and medical definition for the end of life is that the quality of organs for transplant can be maintained by maintaining artificial respiration.
- They had this same debate when artificial respiration was invented, before Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein.
- The immediate application of artificial respiration by the qualified instructor or official prevents prolonged hypoxia.
- ‘I thought artificial respiration would blow water out of his lungs and the vet said it probably saved him,’ he said.
- He used compression of the cardiac area and abdomen combined with artificial respiration to revive the patient.
- Quickly, I performed artificial respiration as the Navy had taught all of us.
- I contacted the doctor who said, Bring him here, keep him warm and give him artificial respiration.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!