Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Medical personnel still accompany the infantrymen, artillerymen, and engineers, known as alpha echelon, who execute a parachute assault to conduct and support airfield seizure.
- The Civil War infantryman, using a rifled musket could target artillerymen before they were within range of canister fire, which forced the artillery to operate further from the enemy than was optimal.
- Quite honestly, it was not possible to discern the difference between infantrymen, tankers, artillerymen or MPs simply by looking at them.
- The active Army plans to have fewer artillerymen, air defense troops and ordnance soldiers, and will increase the number of military police, Special Forces, civil affairs and transportation and port operations soldiers.
- The coffin was carried on a cannon of the Royal Horse Artillery and flanked by artillerymen in ceremonial black and red uniforms.