The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de artesano
1artesano masculinoartesana femenino
- Bali is blessed with skilled and creative artisans as well as potential markets.
- The Jamaican Arawaks were skilled artisans who left their paintings on the walls of many island caves.
- The wages in real terms for agricultural workers and artisans have fallen.
- The craftsmen I hire are skilled artisans who stay with me from project to project.
- But it also offered peasants, artisans and cottage workers a degree of control over how and when they worked.
- The artisans of Cuttack are skilled in filigree work and make gold and silver jewelry.
- The beauty of the natural world is thus represented as the handiwork of a skilled artisan, examples of which are found in all cultures.
- This gorgeously restored building is also home to an assortment of local artisans and antique dealers.
- In the past, handicrafts were regarded as cheap souvenirs made by local artisans.
- Away from the music, Jamaica has some excellent artisans and craftspeople, but not all items for sale are of good quality.
- Tony Flinn is showing off a fork, the handle bent into an arch, the tines twisted and elongated, which he bought from a local artisan.
- Many have joined in this effort to promote and widen marketing avenues for these artisans.
- Yet, the sad fact is that the artisan, no matter how skilled, cannot compete with modern technology.
- Most of the items on display have intricate craftwork, done manually by artisans from a rural background.
- Artwork takes centre stage in Kendal for the next few weeks as the creative efforts of artisans across the region go on display.
- The Wilkesite radicals were typically small businessmen, craftsmen, and artisans.
- Most goods were produced by artisans who lived and worked in the same building.
- Sarajevo and Mostar are well known for the wool rugs and carpets their artisans produce.
- As was probably the case with Cade's rebels, some artisans and craftsmen could now read and write.
- He brought in artisans from Italy to do the murals and intricate woodwork.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!