The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de artista
1artista masculino, femenino
- The competition is intended for upcoming artistes and not for professionals.
- The music was recorded specially for this program by a team of senior artistes in a professional studio.
- To add to the festive occasion, there was a magic show and a puppet show by artistes who had come all the way from Tilonia.
- The choreography blended the performances of stage artistes with the voice of the singer.
- He says the makers wanted a glamorous artiste who can perform well in a key role.
- The South African artistes will perform on a unique triple wheel which rotates on a central axis.
- In another solo performance, the young artiste performed a popular Burmese number.
- This is not the first time an Indian artiste will perform at the Carnegie Hall.
- After their individual performances, the artistes will sing a theme song together.
- Male artistes playing the role of both male and female characters perform on the stage at midnight.
- Various scholars and artistes will give presentations at the seminar.
- Mr. Mitra joined the troupe as a child artiste and now he is its secretary.
- At the fete, patrons were treated to live performances from three bands and a number of guest artistes.
- Yoga has the power to fine-tune these faculties, and helps an artiste enhance his or her performance.
- He says, in fact, that Edmonton is the penultimate stop on his farewell tour as an open-air artiste.
- It is a sort of sampling session for senior musicians and critics to measure the potential an upcoming artiste.
- The situation is so bad that artistes are now straying to greener pastures.
- Joan says she is aware of some music promoters who preferred female artistes showing off their bodies.
- Night after night these artistes travelled to remote areas of the country taking the art form to the people.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!