The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1director artístico masculinodirectora artística femenino
- Over the years, and through five artistic directors, American Ballet Theatre has remained remarkably true to its original identity.
- Playwright and actor Chris Craddock is the new artistic director of Azimuth Theatre.
- She was the artistic director of Soho Poly and Greenwich Theatre.
- She is currently the artistic director for Touchstone Theatre, and a freelance director as well.
- In Montreal's French-language theatre scene, the school's influence is perhaps felt most strongly through the graduates who have gone on to become artistic directors of theatre companies.
- Women film directors, for instance, are as rare as women symphony conductors - and women artistic directors of ballet companies.
- This season he has joined the theatre's team of artistic directors.
- Kinloch, a former artistic director of the Byre Theatre in St Andrews, is thrilled by the standard of work she's been seeing.
- Would you be interested in becoming the artistic director of a theatre?
- Neumeier first started working as the artistic director of Hamburg Ballet.
- When Neil Murray hatched his plan to run Glasgow's Tron Theatre without an artistic director it was a bit of risk.
- She has recently been appointed as the first artistic director of the National Theatre of Scotland.
- He is also an associate artistic director of the Alley Theatre in Houston, Texas.
- It shows great self-belief when an artistic director brings his own work to the stage of his new post when in only his second year there.
- Programming control is just one of the many issues over which artistic directors and boards of directors disagree.
- Credit should go to the new programming triumvirate of executive director Sally Lee and artistic directors Jane Kim and Nobu Adilman for opening up this niche festival.
- As well as admiring the work of artistic director Alan Ayckbourn, Carol found the theatre captured her imagination.
- The RSC is controlled by its artistic director who reports to a board of governors.
- They want the German capital to be home to a cross-cultural experiment that turns performers into artistic directors, giving them a genuine say in what they do and who they perform with.
- The company would be run instead by an administrator and an artistic director.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!