The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(illustrations)ilustraciones femininematerial gráfico masculine
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
- We're in the process of finishing the artwork for a disc that will be available in mid-April.
- Spookily, their albums came out simultaneously, with practically identical cover artwork.
- A beadwork portrait he made of Janet Jackson was used as cover artwork for Rolling Stone Magazine.
- If anybody can provide a nice logo, and/or some artwork for the frontpage, that'd rock.
- The resulting artwork is so remarkable, that one of the works is featured on our cover.
- I'd also very much like someone, if possible, to do some artwork for this fic, but that's not necessary.
- Thoughtlessly I decided to do everything by myself, including artwork for the figures and all the typing.
2(work of art)obra de arte feminine
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
- When her eyes adjusted, she gaped in awe to see tons of renaissance artworks and statues.
- This allows time to check out the visual artworks and videos from the drama students.
- It's hardly a compelling reason - but who can blame them for wanting to show some of the greatest artworks ever made?
- While these make for attractive invitations, it is not quite clear how they function as artworks.
- The aura of older artworks stemmed from their special power in religious cults and their unique situation in time and space.
- They often source their artworks from Sowetan artists but also from elsewhere.
- You will, however, be spurred to look at a variety of artworks and art periods with fresh eyes.
- Adjoining rooms in the new gallery play host to an extensive collection of artworks in a variety of disciplines.
- With only a little mess, he's produced these original artworks for your viewing pleasure.
- As well as pictures there are artworks made with flowers, and records of gardens made by artists.
- The mural may be copied from one of Miro's artworks or it may be an original idea.
- People made their own temporary artworks, displaying them in plazas or carrying them around in public processions.
- View Five featured exceptional artworks by international and Irish artists.
- The only other ways for important artworks to be seen by more people was by making engravings of them.
- The artworks on display include the gold head from the Oxus treasure from the 5th century BC.
- My own confident view is that the building will continue to be a significant gallery for the display of artworks.
- The medium is also significant because his artworks are anything but elitist.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!