The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asbesto
1asbesto masculinoamianto masculino
- The inhalation of amphibole asbestos is now widely recognized as being highly dangerous to human health.
- But his lungs lost the battle for health years ago when he worked with blue asbestos fibres, insulating for the telephone company.
- One of the varieties is the dangerous blue asbestos, crocidolite.
- The notice prevented further work in the affected part of the hangar until asbestos debris or loose asbestos had been removed.
- The focus of the ad was to inform the public that chrysotile asbestos does not cause cancer.
- The most commonly used type of asbestos, accounting for 95% of all commercial usage, is chrysotile, also called white asbestos.
- The asbestos fibres got stuck in the hand-knitted socks and jumpers.
- Up until the late 1980s, carcinogenic asbestos was used in building houses.
- Like many projects of this type, we had to deal with removal of asbestos and lead paint.
- The company had told the workers the building was free of asbestos.
- Firefighters learned there was asbestos in wall panels in the blazing block shortly after arriving.
- I have now heard that there is asbestos in this building so it would cost a lot of money to sort the problem out.
- Several powders or dry colours use a base of asbestos, chalk powder or silica.
- Several Asian countries still use brown asbestos, and almost all of them still use white asbestos.
- For many years asbestos was considered a safe material ideal for fire prevention and insulation.
- Most of the raw asbestos goes into the manufacture of brake linings in Melbourne.
- The asbestos would be mixed with a soapy material and be subjected to a high temperature.
- The point is, exposure to asbestos, dust and fibre on its own can cause lung cancer.
- Asbestos becomes a health hazard if it releases asbestos fibres into the air.
- When these buildings begin to deteriorate, asbestos fibres may be released.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!