Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ácido ascórbico masculine
- Citrus fruits, vinegar, and vitamins such as ascorbic acid or folic acid do not change the acidity of your stomach or your bloodstream.
- The antioxidant ascorbic acid plays an essential role in defending against oxidant attack in the airways.
- Most animals can synthesize this vitamin in the liver, where glucose is converted to ascorbic acid.
- Such experiments have been described in the literature with various nutrients, including ascorbic acid.
- However, unlike in animals, the biosynthesis of ascorbic acid in plants is only beginning to be unraveled.