The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of atribuible
1atribuibleimputable formalto be ascribable to sth/sb — ser atribuible a algo/algn
— ser imputable a algo/algn
- Legislators make speeches, attend committee meetings, cast votes and leave a paper trail of positions taken and poses struck, mostly without consequences clearly ascribable to them as individuals.
- The problem with trouser suits is that despite their democratic appeal, they lack the universal qualities ascribable to men's tailoring.
- The similar level of satisfaction in our two study groups may be ascribable to this difference, as the family doctors may have compensated for any shortcomings related to the junior physicians' inexperience.
- To assess the statistical significance of basic differences between male and female subjects that were independent of any disturbances ascribable to shiftwork, we conducted an initial analysis.
- The reason for this difference is hypothetical and may be ascribable to two different phenomena.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!