The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de atribución
1atribución femeninoimputación femenino formalascription to sb/sth — atribución a algn/algo
formal — imputación a algn/algo
- Given this discrepancy, solution may be elusive, and ascription of the patterns to a pervasive pathology whose outbreaks are unpredictable makes sense.
- Less often are we aware of the privileges accorded us by affiliation and ascription; I did get a job interview, a grant, a publication offer because of my academic pedigree, my identity, or both.
- The hundreds of texts on this theme contain two main elements: the description of the experience; and its ascription to the nightmare.
- Modern psycho-analysts question this physical ascription as they work on the basis that our cognitions and emotions have a greater role than repetition of physical acts in forming habits.
- An account of our mental habits does enter into the explanation of our ascriptions of causality; but this is not to say that when we attribute causal properties to some physical object, we are also making an assertion about ourselves.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!