Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The first outbreak of ash dieback has been confirmed in Northern Ireland.
- Earlier this week industry, conservation groups and scientists met for a summit on how to deal with ash dieback.
- Ash dieback may have arrived in Britain after spores were blown on the wind from continental Europe.
- It has emerged that 100,000 ash trees have already been burnt to stop the spread of ash dieback.
- The threat of ash dieback is mitigated by the vigour with which new trees regenerate in the British climate.
- The number of woodland sites where ash dieback has been detected has doubled.