Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1con vergüenzahe ashamedly recalled the words he'd spoken — recordó, con vergüenza / avergonzado, lo que había dicho
- However, my attention was diverted from the pages of the book as I found myself ashamedly eavesdropping on people who were unaware that the walls had ears listening to their passive conversation.
- ‘Wow, this kinda feels like a refugee camp,’ I thought to myself, ashamedly.
- Slinking a little ashamedly up to the receptionist's desk, I informed her that I was working here for the day.
- Rather ashamedly, I assumed that our French friends were cooking something aboard their boat and thought nothing more of it.
- Sadly, this compromises my blogging exploits and leaves me ashamedly making another post of pure apology.