The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cenicero
- The idea is that smokers use the ashtrays instead of dropping cigarette ends on the streets, saving the council thousands of pounds in clean-up bills.
- The artwork, made up of empty bottles, cigarette boxes, full ashtrays and paint tins was put together by Damien Hirst.
- Three years ago he created an impromptu piece in a gallery window - it included empty bottles, cigarette boxes and filthy ashtrays.
- Cigarette packs, ashtrays and lighters graced the entire length of the bar, except for the area in front of my partner and me.
- Here was a guy who would use barstools, beer bottles, ashtrays, lit cigarettes or anything else he could get his hands on in a fight.
- Get rid all of everything that reminds you of smoking, including ashtrays, cigarettes and lighters.
- There were cigarette ashtrays on the sides of the two bins outside the Court House.
- The only thing that was inside was a pack of cigarettes, an ashtray, and a lighter.
- Malachi drank the rest of his cup of coffee and ground out the cigarette in the ashtray.
- The only thing moving was the dancing smoke from a dying cigarette in an ashtray on a table.
- On that day, throw away all your cigarettes, lighters and ashtrays.
- He stabbed his cigarette out in the ashtray and returned to his cabin.
- She turned to Jen, who had just put her cigarette out in the ashtray beside her.
- I tapped ashes from my cigarette into an ashtray on the floor and decided to take her up on the offer.
- Archer places his cigarette in an ashtray nearby and takes a drink before answering.
- He does not look at her but places his cigarette in the ashtray.
- If you leave such a cigarette in an ashtray unattended, it will extinguish itself.
- The busy staff showed us to our table decorated with a spilt ashtray and cigarette burns.
- Another set-up consisted of a glass ashtray and a packet of cigarettes.
- The collection of beer bottles, coffee cups and overflowing ashtrays was said to represent the chaos of an artist's studio.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!