The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asiático
- I doubt whether Punjabi or the dozens of other Asian languages have this kind of importance.
- There is a shortage of European language interpreters but no lack of Asian language speakers.
- Similarly, my local library is full of books in Asian languages but no books in Gaelic.
- All that were visible were groups of young Asian men, standing on the balconies of the rebuilt block.
- As the violence escalated several Asian businesses along Legrams Lane were smashed.
- It is also a denial of that girl's right to fulfil her potential at a time when many Asian girls are doing well at school.
- He said that another chief theme was to get more Asian women into business.
- I guess it finally hit me because we ended up at a rather weird Asian noodle place for lunch.
- Fish was the dish of the day as a brave Bradford chef attempted to create the world's largest Asian dish.
- It's good to show everyone that Asian people do have a great sense of humour.
- Korea is the old powerhouse of Asian soccer and of relative World Cup vintage.
- He will not need a lengthy learning period before getting up to speed on Asian issues.
- There is a fantastic array of dishes on offer with everything from continental to Asian cuisine.
- A new heated discussion is taking place now between the five Central Asian countries.
- She has opened eight Asian dance academies and is now lined up to work with Gareth Gates on his latest tour.
- An activity zone will feature a range of traditional Asian activities including how to put on a sari.
- The awards identify some of the most prominent and successful Asian people in the country.
- Fred and I rarely eat Asian food at home, but maybe this simple recipe will help change that.
- They came across a group of seven or eight Asian youths, gathered behind a garden wall.
- Her personal message to any young Asian woman is to go for it, however unlikely it may seem.
de India, Pakistán etc(from the Indian subcontinent)
1(from Asia)asiático masculinoasiática femenino
- Note that I am in no way disrespecting Asia, Asians or Asian products with this name.
- It's heartening that the finalists have included Asians, West Indians and Chinese.
- It was also responsible for a gradual introduction of Indians and other Asians into British society.
- One, which greatly appealed to him, was the opportunity to cast Asians in the Asian roles.
- He has led the way for many Scottish Asians to follow his lead and play for their country.
- To see what is really bothering young Asians, look no further than BBC radio's Asian Network.
- The many successes achieved by young British Asians in all areas of our creative industries are too little known.
- Its sharp, contemporary tone and content is designed to reflect the issues that matter to British Asians.
- The emergence of British Asians in contemporary music is a good example.
- This is extremely useful as it gives a real idea of what influence this growing band of Asians had on British life.
- The problem centres on the different ways in which Asians and Africans are treated in the census form.
- They look like typically articulate and casually dressed young Asians.
- Alex Sonson complained that merely introducing the bill raised harmful stereotypes about Asians.
- I have met many Asians for whom, after living for a lifetime in London, an English home remains a curiosity.
- This last fact is of little interest to the Japanese - like most Asians, they have no fear of MSG.
- The station was given the title after being the popular vote of UK Asians.
- It was the shock treatment that east Asians needed to make them see the need for reform.
- Rice is so important to the Asian diet that it may be the main component of almost all the meals Asians consume.
- The Japanese, like other Asians, rarely bake or roast, so most cooking takes place on the stove or range top.
- Five young Asians told us how they are adopting the tradition of arranged marriages to suit their modern needs.
persona proveniente de India, Pakistán etc(from the Indian subcontinent)
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!