The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asfalto
1asfalto masculino(road/surface) (before noun) asfaltado
- Teal and green floor tiles in the kids' bathroom are made of waste products derived from gravel, asphalt, and cement.
- They are designed to go over any surface, including asphalt, dirt, gravel, grass and mountain trails.
- Masonry sealers are not intended for use on asphalt, glazed ceramic tile or on wooden surfaces.
- Normally, asphalt road surfaces are built on top of a bed of concrete, which is itself built atop a bed of gravel.
- The asphalt was dark and slightly shiny in the sun, as if the oppressive heat was melting the tar within the road.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!