Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aspic masculinegalantina feminine
- In the kitchen, things which may need clarification are stock, clear soup, aspic, jelly, etc.
- With many names - Jell-O, aspic, jelly, gelee and so on - gelatin has an identity of its own.
- He came back with an armload of ready-to-eat goodies, bone-in ham and duck terrine and delicious eggs in aspic and cheese and freshly baked bread, which we served with a simple salad with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Then dribble over a little warmed thick stock or aspic which will cool and jellify.
- He helps his famously slimmed-down boss stay that way by mixing protein supplements into sauces and preparing waist-conscious meals such as vegetables in aspic and pomegranate sorbet.
- So, what did larks' tongues in aspic really taste like?
- The aspic was soft, and studded with cubes of short rib and foie gras, which melted with the cream when you stirred them.
- For the basil aspic: In a small saucepan, add tomato water and gelatin and let set for two minutes.
- I love to eat it cold with a spoon, but one day I'll make a molded, ladies-lunch aspic.
- Do you remember cheese and pineapple on a stick or, worse still, those nibbles set solid with half a pig's foot of aspic?
- Beef stroganoff, stuffed crêpes, a meat and vegetable stew called tchanaki, veal aspic, red beans and eggplant caviar round out the options.
- There are nine choices, generally around 140 baht, and include home made duck pate, deep fried prawns in a dill sauce and home made beef in aspic on tomatoes and cucumber vinaigrette.
- There was a particular emphasis on ready-to-eat luxury dishes such as game in aspic jelly and truffled pheasant, by royal appointment.
- It may be a repeat of the breakfast menu or include cold fresh water fish, aspic dishes, and cooked vegetable salads.
- The array of homemade treats continues with veal aspic, red beans, eggplant caviar, as well as different variations on dumplings like pelmeni, pierogis, and vareneki.
- It begins with cold entrees with choices of tuna, smoked eel, Norwegian salmon or soufflé of Siam bay rock lobster in light fennel aspic and saffron sauce.
- On the 1933 and 1936 expeditions, ‘there were plenty of gourmet treats such as quails in aspic, Carlsbad plums and champagne.’
- She wouldn't dare miss a dinner date with this all-star cast… even though she never liked aspic.
- We decided we to take a chance on the jar of Petrossian whole goose foie gras in aspic with port wine.
- The pate was more like a terrine, with two very thick slices, which were exceptionally good, great flavour, and with the aspic and green peppercorns on the side all adding to the taste experience.