The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aspirante
1aspirante masculine, feminineaspirant to sth — aspirante a algo
- One had expected the new aspirants and candidates to propose these as the main issues that should determine the course of the coming elections.
- They held an online writing contest, where aspirants had to send in a chapter of a book they are writing.
- Instead, aspirants compete for the nomination in a primary election, in which party supporters are responsible for the choice.
- Seminaries that are now empty of aspirants to the priesthood are filled by men and women choosing to study theology, anxious to serve their communities.
- In reviewing the performance of councillors, there is also need for a second look at the qualifications for aspirants to local government office.
- This year, nearly 150 teachers and teaching aspirants have enrolled for the one-month certificate programme.
- Still others have tried to include the criterion that presidential aspirants must not be mentally and physically disabled or legally flawed.
- Such aspirants had to jump through many legal hoops, involving large amounts of surety money, before acquiring licenses to work in India.
- The information handbook for the engineering aspirants will be available at 80 select Indian Bank outlets in Tamil Nadu.
- The aspirants lingered around, checked, cross-checked and kept their fingers crossed over the prospects of getting a job.
- Many aspirants seem to be adapting to the new climate.
- They watched the few primaries then held, but made their own judgments about the talent and electability of the aspirants.
- I did not hear the moderator ask both aspirants to detail the rationale for future asset management/disposal strategies.
- ‘So those who cannot make it should not feel let down,’ he advises the aspirants.
- This year, more than ever before, France's crop of presidential aspirants offers something for just about everybody.
- She's on a mission in south India to woo young aspirants to join one of the world's most advanced commercial airlines training academy.
- Since the start of the year, 80 companies have taken the plunge to swim alongside similar aspirants on the so-called junior market.
- As the first step, the aspirants were invited to call a number and leave a one-minute commentary piece on an imaginary situation.
- From 4,000 plus, the number of aspirants was trimmed to a little over 1,500.
- In some cases, however, an expert became well enough known that aspirants came from far and wide to his house to study.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!